RYC has helped thousands of women around the world who have core issues such as pelvic pain, back pain, diastasis recti, pelvic floor dysfunction, or those that feel disconnected from their core due to pregnancy, childbirth or menopause.
6 Week Foundation Course
This course is suitable for any women, whether you are postnatal (12 weeks +), have older children or are perimenopausal/menopausal. Restore Your Core takes a whole body approach to core and pelvic floor health.
What will I learn on the course?
- Exercises that restore the natural function of the core and pelvic floor.
- How to optimise your breathing pattern for improved core and pelvic floor function.
- How to improve your overall alignment.
- How to find core engagement and use this within a range of exercises that target the whole body.
- Tips to get the most out of the exercises and how to translate this to your everyday movements.
- Small group face to face classes.
- A variety of Yoga, Pilates and functional movement, structured in a progressive way.
- An optional 40 minute one to one session via Zoom to discuss your main goals and to assess breathing and core engagement strategy.
- Short videos to support home practice between classes.
- Supportive WhatsApp group to encourage and ask any questions.
Cost is £90 for the course.
“Sarah has been an excellent guide into the world of core exercises as well as tailoring exercises for my specific needs. The exercises worked very well and you could see the difference before and after. Some of my muscles are stronger and carry less tension.”
One to One Sessions
One to one sessions allow us to work together to focus in depth on your specific areas of concern. Based on your main goal, we will carry out an appropriate assessment which may include observing breathing, gait, pelvic alignment and core engagement strategy. This will enable us to uncover compensation patterns that your body may be using. We will explore appropriate corrective exercises that will encourage the body back into optimal alignment and function. You will receive homework after every session.
Cost is £50 for a single session or £135 for 3 sessions.